Saturday, September 12, 2009

123

Growth of Male Yeast Infection
Yeast infection is generally found in females but it is even spreading in males. This infection can be transmitted from an infected female sexually to a male. At the time of intercourse the transmission can take place. If a woman is suffering from infection then his man must also go for check up. Male yeast infection can also take place due to use of condoms which have the layering of the product that can be responsible for infection. It is not always the case that yeast infection in men is spread sexually. Male yeast infection is also found due to excessive in take of hard drinks, smoking, more use of sugar etc.
Males can be infected by yeast infection in other areas of the body also like skin, mouth. The reason behind yeast infection can also be stress, use of excessive medicines, daily routine. Antibiotic can be helpful in some diseases but in returns it can give rise to infection. Their some more reasons for spread of infection in male like operation, kidney transplant etc. In case of infection it can cause itching and discomfort ness on the penis. There are several medications available that can be harsh so it’s better to use natural methods of cure.

1 comment:

  1. I am from USA. I was suffering from HEPATITIS B for over 3 years, i was hopeless until one of my friend directed me to a herbal DR. Dr Chike on Youtube, she said the Dr has herbal medicine that treat HEPATITIS B also said the Dr has helped people with. HERPES, CANCER, DIABETES, HPV, HERPES, HSV 1 .2, Fever, Fibromyalgia, Fatigue and chronic pains. At first I never believed her but after a lot of talking. I decided to contact him, just few days ago i contacted him and he told me what to do which i did and he sent to me a herbal medicine via {DHL} with prescriptions on how i will take it for a period of days. After i finished taking the medicine for 2 weeks he told me to go for a test which i also did and when the result came out i was surprised to see that i am negative. I am proud to tell you that I am the happiest person on earth. Big thanks to Dr Chike herbs .. I pray you find a solution in him. For more information on how to get treated Contact Dr on Call/WhatsApp . +233502715551, or Facebook page, @ Dr Chike Herbal Remedy.

    ReplyDelete